Monaco Biscuit Toppings is a quick and tasty finger food and perfect for party snacks. It is relaxing and healthy snacks that no one can ignore, especially kids.
- 1 packet monaco biscuits or any salty biscuits
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small onion
- ½ cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 2 slice of cheese
- 1 to 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Slice all vegetables using slicer or food processor. Take one cheese slice and make four small pieces from it.
- Now it’s time to assemble all the items. Take one biscuit put ¼ part of cheese slice. Now take one by one slice of all vegetables.
- First put cucumber then sprinkle some chaat masala on it then onion slice and tomato slice, again sprinkle some chaat masala and finally add carrot slice.
- At the top, put some grated cheese(optinal) and also 2-3 drops of tomato ketchup and garnish. Finally sprinkle some chaat masala and ready to serve.
1) You can change amount of cheese in this recipe. If you want avoid the cheese.
2) You can change toppings as per your choice like you can also use boiled corn in your toppings or something which you like the most.