Not bad for a quick morning breakfast, an afternoon snack, and it’s a great way to get a huge serving of fruit!
- 1 pear
- 6 strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- One pineapple wedge/spear
- A few splashes of ice water and a couple ice cubes.
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds (2g protein, 5g fiber) – they blend in almost perfectly, so you barely taste them
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup unsweetened vanilla soy milk (for some added protein – 4g-9g, depending on whether you use 1/2 cup or 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup 1% organic milk (for those of you who like the milkshake feel, and want a bit more protein – 4g)
Put it all in a blender and blend until smooth.