Always have a Question on how to make carrot yummy….? I have something for You here……..
- About 10 peeled, shredded medium-sized carrots (save the peels for veggie stock!)
- 3/4 c almonds
- 6 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs white wine vinegar
- salt to taste
*as always, use organic when you can!
1. Turn on the oven to 180C, 375F and when it’s ready, toast your almonds on a baking tray for about 10-15 min until they start smelling amazing.
2. Mix the shredded carrots with the oil and vinegar in a large bowl.
3. Chop the almonds (I like a mix of largeish and smallish pieces for variety) and add to the bowl.
4. Mix everything, season, and serve!